As per Turnure Medical Group’s IRS application, the following requirements are required in order to qualify for a reduced fee charity care membership.
- Provide evidence showing that one or more family members are refugees from the nation of Afghanistan
- Provide evidence that the family or individual is underinsured by providing documentation showing that the family qualifies as Extremely Low Income (ELI) , requiring that the family make less than 30% of Area Median Income in Sacramento County as defined by the U.S.
Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Enrollment priority is given to people who live in Sacramento County.
- Reduced fee member families must commit to make TMG their family’s primary care providers (e.g. they will not seek care from multiple different clinics).
- Reduced fee member families must commit to being a part of TMG programs on a regular
basis, as guided by providers.
Reasons for Denial
Turnure Medical Group may deny requests for Charity Care for a variety of reasons including, but not limited to:
- Patient does not meet Eligibility requirements outlined above.
- Too many reduced fee members are already enrolled in the practice.
In order to provide excellent care in line with our mission, each Turnure Medical Group provider is limited to 300 paying members and 600 reduced fee members.